The Borgen Project
The Borgen Project is hiring an HR Intern who will work remotely. This human resources role will focus on national recruitment and updating job postings.
- Update job postings (80% of internship).
- Inform groups and classes of openings.
- Take on various tasks as needed.
- Everyone who is part of the organization assists the team with fundraising, 25-hours of this position is dedicated to creating and implementing a personal fundraising campaign.
- Assist with advocacy efforts.
This is an unpaid internship, although college credit is available. The HR internship is 16-hours per week for 12-weeks. Must meet weekly deadlines and be available Monday evenings for meetings.
Flexible - Will work with applicant
College Credit Available
No education requirement
Other — Virtual/Telecommute
Submit resume to borgenproject-brgn0370@applications. recruiterbox.com