Humana is seeking a phone specialist in Louisville, KY who will address and resolve agent and partner concerns. If necessary, report your findings to the appropriate business areas to drive process and product enhancements.
If you enjoy a fast paced call center environment with friendly staff this may be for you!
• Respond to agent issues while complying to all regulatory requirements
• Adhere to internal processes and guidelines
• Build Humana’s brand image with agents and internal departmental customers by providing effective and efficient service
Comprehensive knowledge of customer service standards
• Multi-tasking skills (i.e. typing while on the phone with an agent)
• Fluent typing skills a must
• Ability to stay on task in a busy call center environment
• Must maintain a high level of emotional intelligence at all times
• Capacity to be punctual and reliable in role
Temporary / Seasonal
Set Hours — Initial paid training will be Monday - Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (1-2 weeks). Work 8 hour shifts that fall between Monday – Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm. Some Saturdays may be required.
$12+ per hour
Benefits available: limited health coverage, accrued paid time off, enrollment options in Humana’s 401K retirement plan with company match program, an onsite fitness center, onsite Sodexo Cafeteria, Humana’s Wellness Program, Helping hands and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Work-Life Services.
High School Diploma
Louisville — Downtown