Hollander Sleep Products
Responsible for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of facility machinery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Installing, maintaining, repairing and overhauling production equipment.
• Performing welding functions.
• Troubleshooting and identifying worn parts and rebuilding machine assemblies,
pumps, meters, valves and valve actuators.
• Will start up and operate production machinery and equipment.
• Participation in facility maintenance and preventative maintenance programs.
• Strict adherence to all safety guidelines, rules, policies and procedures.
• Safe handling and use of various chemicals with strict adherence to Hazardous
Communication and MSDS requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS: To be able to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Good computer skills to include the ability to create and update documents in MS
Word and Excel.
• Applicant must have knowledge of pneumatic, electro-mechanical systems and
practical knowledge of plant electrical systems.
• Must have the ability to analyze electro-mechanical devices, trouble shoot failures and
• Must have written and verbal skills to effectively communicate.
• Must be physically able to climb ladders, scaffolds, and access rooftops.
• Flexibility to work overtime and weekends.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• One (1) or more years of maintenance experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Electrical background a strong plus.
• Textile industry experience is preferred.
• Experience in operating a forklift, preferred.
• High school or technical school education.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standing, lifting and bending for majority of the day is typical.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Set Hours — 2nd Shift Schedule 3:30 pm to 2:00 am Monday - Thursday Overtime on Fridays
$14.00 an hour with night shift differential
Sign on Bonus of $600
Louisville — 2109 Carton Drive Louisville KY 40299