This position provides an opportunity for a student to learn about HVAC through Harshaw Trane. They will perform miscellaneous tasks in the warehouse as needed. They will be around HVAC equipment and obtain skills needed to succeed in a highly competitive and rewarding career as a skilled and knowledgeable technician in the future. Working with a variety of experienced associates, with various industry positions will give the Resource Coordinator a broad picture of the HVAC service industry.
• Assisting a Full Time Resource Coordinator at Harshaw Trane in responding to customer needs by helping with preventative maintenance and repair
• Work in a shop environment to inventory, maintain, deliver and repair equipment
• Work safely and use safety equipment as necessary
• Be familiar with and adhere to EPA and OSHA policies
• Misc support as required
• Valid driver's license.
• Will work outdoors, in mechanical/ equipment rooms, warehouse and possibly extreme weather conditions.
• The majority of a regular work day requires standing and walking
• Occasional sitting, climbing, and stooping/ crouching
• Excellent hearing, speaking, and seeing
• Lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying 50-100 pounds.
Education and/or experience:
• Must have 1 Year completed towards an HVAC degree
• Should be able to demonstrate some level of mechanical aptitude
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org