Royal Cup Coffee
The Route Sales Associate (called a Territory Manager) is a route delivery driver and focuses on servicing
our existing customer base and growing the customer base by selling new accounts. The successful Territory
- Master all aspects of route operations
- Achieve goals set by the manager for promotions, allied penetration, allied margins & new sales
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must represent the company in a professional manner
- Ability to perform the physical demands of the position which are required to successfully perform each
essential responsibility. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the core responsibilities. These physical demands may include, among other functions:
- The ability to safely climb up and down 2 or more steps at a 19 inch high surface and to safely climb up
and down 30 or more steps at a 8 inch high surface.Lifting and carrying of products or equipment, weighing
up to 40lbs, from floor to a waist height and walkup 100 or more feet.
- Lifting and carrying of products or equipment, weighing up to 55lbs, from floor to a 40-69 inch high
counter and/or shelving.
- Bending, kneeling, sitting, stooping and other movements as needed to perform fine motor tasks part of
routine machinery maintenance, clean-up, installation & other service.
- Repetitive hand and arm movements, as required, to repair, install or otherwise service equipment.
- Loading and unloading of product, equipment and tools into trucks and vans using a standard wheeled
hand truck and/or convertible platform hand truck to push and/or pull up to 250 pounds for 100 or more feet.
- Occasional periods of pro-longed sitting while driving to and from customer site locations.
- Ability to work a flexible work week to include some nights and weekends.
- Ability to travel, as required and periodically requiring overnight stay to attend meetings, training and
other work related events as scheduled.
- Ability to successfully complete the pre-employment process.
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Medical Plan: PPO/POS, Medical Coverage: Family, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, Retirement Plan, Disability, Tuition
High School Diploma
At minimum, a High School Diploma (or an equivalent such as a GED) is required. Completion of a
Bachelors Degree is strongly preferre