THIS IS A CORPORATE POSITION
Come Join the Better Ingredients, Better Pizza Team!
What’s on the menu:
The Maintenance Technician provides upkeep and repair for all production and facility equipment within the Center to ensure or improve production efficiency.
• Perform basic preventative maintenance duties as assigned.
• Assist with facility improvement and basic repairs including floors, walls, and ceilings.
• Assist with new equipment installation.
• Help with basic electrical and mechanical repairs as assigned.
• Assist management with scheduling maintenance projects.
• Support outside contractors as needed.
• Maintain accurate and complete departmental records.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Some knowledge of specialty fields, such as hydraulics, PLC logic, plumbing, general contracting, welding, HVAC/refrigeration, etc. preferred.
• Ability to read and/or understand written and/or verbal policy, instruction and direction in English required.
• Basic skill with Windows based computer systems preferred.
• Ability to read electrical and mechanical blueprints preferred.
• Must be able to safely operate a forklift and manual/electric pallet jacks.
Must be able to work flexible hours as needed and available for emergency call-in.
Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s corporate restaurants. Work where the best ingredient is you!
Great things are happening at Papa John's! If you are looking for a fulfilling career with an international company, flavored with challenging work, mixed with professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and a collaborative team environment, then look no further! Papa John's seeks people who share our philosophy for success, are looking for quality business practices and meaningful work. All these combine to produce not only the best pizza, but also the best team members!
Papa John’s has over 5,000 restaurants worldwide. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package. Better Ingredients. Better People.
An equivalent combination of experience and training may substitute for any of the listed position qualifications.
Screening requirements: Criminal Background Check required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set Hours — Looking for full time, 2nd and 3rd shift openings.
$20-$25/hr, Depending on applicant qualification
Benefit Package Available
High School Diploma
Louisville — 2002 Papa Johns Blvd, Louisville, KY 40299
On line @ http://jobs.papajohns.com/us/en-us/Job-Details/Food-Production-Maintenance-Technician-Job/Louisville-KY/XjdP-jf753-ct103504-jid67771597