The opportunity with this role is for mechanically and electrically talented people with good computer skills that want to work in a clean environment for a very large international company. This company offers great training and upward mobility for along and successful career.
The job entails standing or sitting at a clean and well-maintained work station/bench and receiving tools from various locations within in the company throughout the U.S. and making the necessary calibrations or repairs to send the tolls back out to the client sites.
Power Tool Service Technician
- Must have education and experience in mechanical machinery and/or electronics.
- Must have attention to detail and be a reliable professional
- Evaluate, disassemble, and repair hand held electric and pneumatic fastening tools.
- Generate detailed repair description in tool tracking database.
- Perform tool validation per customer specifications.
- Knowledge of threaded joints and/or experience in fastening engineering a plus.
- Be a technical resource for manufacturing engineers, skilled trades and production teams
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Candidate must be able to work overtime and/or cover another shift on short notice.
- Provide a safe work environment & compliance to all policies
- Knowledge of Windows based programs required.
- Must have valid drivers license.
$16/hr to start and more with experience
Medical and Dental Offered
High School Diploma — Some technical school or Associates Degree is a huge plus
Please email Rachel Hamill at email@example.com