Mondi Industrial Bags
The internship will be solely focused on re writing current job descriptions in a new template form as well as typing work instructions for the various production departments. This task will require time on the production floor around machinery while interacting with employees.
In addition to these primary responsibilities, this position will perform administrative duties in support of the maintenance of employee records as well as assist in compiling data for business related reports, charts, graphs, etc. to post throughout the facility.
This position will also support functional areas of the HR department, which
may include recruitment, maintenance of personnel records and organization development and training.
This position will assist in the coordination of employee programs and events i.e. employee giving, luncheons, holiday functions, health fair, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS NECESSARY TO THE WORK:
• Computer Skills: MS Office and database programs
• Requires use of all general office equipment (e.g. fax, copier, telephone, etc.)
• Must have professional and effective communication (written and verbal) skills
• Proficient in mathematical and/or accounting skills
• Ability to read and interpret spreadsheets and reports.
• Knowledge of standard business office practices, including forms of general correspondence
• Must approach tasks with a sense of urgency and adhere to assigned deadlines.
• Must have discretion at all times in dealing with personnel matters.
• Ability to proofread manuals and general correspondence.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma, prefer Associate or Bachelor Degree in a related field. Minimum of two years’ experience in a professional office environment. An equivalent combination of education, related training, and experience may be substituted (minimum two years’ experience).
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Position will be part time (20- 30 hours/ week) All work must be completed between the hours of 8a-5p, but there is flexibility in the schedule
$10/ hr +
This position is part time, therefore it is not eligible for benefits or paid holiday
Louisville — Louisville,KY 40214
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org