Omni Hotel Louisville
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- May be required to work at elevated heights.
- Will be performing tasks involving physical labor construction projects.
- Must have knowledge of tools and materials used in commercial construction.
Job Posting Details
- May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, cement mixers, small
mechanical hoists, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
- May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding,
clean up rubble and debris.
- May assist other craft workers.
- Position may require working in all weather conditions; prolonged bending, squatting or standing and
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment.
•1 year of commercial construction experience preferred
•Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs
•Must be able to stoop, bend, and stand for extended periods
•Must be able to work at elevated heights
Medical Plan: PPO/POS, Medical Coverage: Employee Only, Dental, Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick Leave, 401K
No information available