Manheim Auto Auction
Full-time Automotive Mechanic needed. GREAT benefits!
This position is an entry level vehicle Technician who provides a high skill level of vehicle maintenance and repairs for a fleet of vehicles with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner. .
• Perform Preventive Maintenance: change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, transmission flush, and inspection of vehicle for mechanical deficiencies. Perform light repairs under supervision of a Technician II, Technician III, or Lead Technician.
• Based upon certification levels, perform various repairs and maintenance which may include: OBD II systems, brake components, tires, tune-ups, suspension components, aerial lifts, electrical systems, State Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components, engine and drive line components, etc.
• May maintain/repair equipment. (cable trailers, laptop docking stations, etc.)
• Keep shop area clean and tidy. Perform work in accordance to safety standards. Dispose of all fluids in a safe manner and in accordance with all regulations.
• Create and maintains vehicle history and maintenance records. May up fit new vehicles with necessary equipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year of vehicle service and repair experience; 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Ability to work safely in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to enter and exit vehicles frequently.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
Set Hours — Day Shift
Depends on experience
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Long and short-term disability, Paid time off, Paid holidays, Room for advancement, Tuition reimbursement, FSA Account, 401k with matching, and more!
No education requirement
Other — Clarksville, IN
Send resume to Julie.Uehline@coxinc.com, call Julie at 248-835-3774, or apply using the below link: