Commonwealth Technology offers equipment and solutions from the industries top manufactures, and software companies. Our product lines from Canon, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, and Pitney Bowes.
• Responding to service requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Maintaining equipment to the highest standards.
• Participating in on-going training and obtaining industry certifications.
• Provide customers with the highest level of service with prompt response and effective communication.
• Maintaining and remaining accountable for car-stock inventory.
• Developing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with all necessary. departments to ensure all daily interactions are handled in a seamless fashion.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently and without constant supervision.
• Accurate and timely completion of reports and documentation.
• Some travel is required.
*Entry Level Training programs also available*
Industry experience preferred (copiers/printers preferred and high volume and production print are highly desirable. Canon, Kyocera or Konica Minolta experience and certification are preferred.
• Experience with networking office equipment and installation of print drivers, etc. Document management and workflow experience are also beneficial.
• Effective customer relations.
• Self-disciplined and organized.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Experienced Field Service Technicians are encouraged to provide references regarding past successes
Set Hours — Monday through Friday 8-5
• Outstanding benefits package (incl. medical, dental, life insurance)
• 401(k) plan
• Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
• Ongoing training opportunities.
High School Diploma
To apply, please send your current resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org