Team Travel Source
The primary job of the Inventory Coordinator is to work directly with the Inventory Control Manager to oversee the on-line housing reservation portal, serve as the liaison between Team Travel Source and each hotel we contract with, and to process all hotel reservations for assigned events. The Inventory Coordinator is an integral part in making sure the attendees, the hotels and our partner clients are all taken care of and receiving excellent customer service.
• Strength in multi-tasking - Must be able to handle multiple partners, projects and tasks at once.
• Detailed orientated - Requires proper tracking, note taking and reporting.
• Strong organizational skills required.
• Deadline driven – Must meet all deadlines and goals.
• Ability to manage challenging situations, respond promptly to hotel needs, answers all requests in a timely manner and develop solutions to real-time problems.
• Good communication skills - Must be a good communicator. The job requires consistent written and oral communication with hotel rooming list or sales contacts to keep them fully aware of inventory pickup, needs, special requests, concerns, etc.
• Must be customer service orientated.
• Must be a self-starter/independent worker.
• Ability to balance individual and team responsibilities. Must be willing to show openness and acceptance to others, welcome feedback and support the company’s efforts to succeed as a whole.
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Will discuss upon interview
Some college — Degree in: Hospitality, Business or Sport Management
Please send resume to: email@example.com