Eastwood Stove & Outdoor Shoppe, Inc.
Eastwood Stove & Outdoor Shoppe is a full service retail wood, gas and pellet stove store. We provide professional sales and installation services for all of our products, chimney sweeps and stove maintenance, as well as design & construct outdoor kitchens, patios, fire pits & outdoor fireplaces.
Growing Hearth Company is seeking full time Service & Installation Specialist who will handle all aspects of installations, service, and repairs and troubleshooting of hearth products for builders and homeowners. Product installation and service will consist of zero clearance fireplaces, inserts and free standing stoves, gas insert units, venting systems, masonry surrounds’, mantles, logs sets and other related products; chimney sweep and stove maintenance services. Assist with design and construction of outdoor kitchens, patios, fire pits & outdoor fireplaces.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, quality-driven, working independently or as a team member with the following skill sets:
• HVAC Design & Installation experience preferred
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
• Valid driver’s license
• Good driving record
• Good communication skills in English
• Professional appearance – well groomed
• Computer literate
• Adhere to a drug free environment
• Commitment to superior internal and external customer service
• Ability to safely and properly operate power tools (i.e., power saws, drills, gas/electric meters)
• Ability to safely and properly lift up to 70 pounds
• Ability to climb ladders (i.e. roofs, chimneys, etc.), bend frequently
• Basic electrical knowledge
• Basic construction knowledge
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Ability to work flexible hours, overtime.
• 1 - 5 years industry experience preferred; paid apprenticeship available
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Store hours Monday - Friday 9 - 5 Saturday 9 - 4 ; Overtime required during the busy burn season; Technicians reports to work within 30 of first scheduled job of the day and preps for the following day prior to leaving for the day.
Starting Hourly commensurate with experience
High School Diploma — Prefer applicant with construction, HVAC, plumbing certification or experience
Louisville — 16120 Shelbyville Road
Contact Information: Vicky Nallia, Sales & Operations Manger
Telephone: Office 502 365-3797
IMMEDIATE OPENING APPLY WITHIN or an application can be forwarded to your email