Contemporary Services Corporation
Intern Position for Fall 2017- Spring 2018
- Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring, Training
- Scheduling: answering phones and using our corporate scheduling system
- Meetings: including with employees, coworkers, and/or clients
- Logistics: setting up/tearing down equipment, uniforms, computers, paperwork, etc.
- Conducting interviews and training's
- Assist with event planning in relation to 2018 Kentucky Derby
- Hold an event-day position
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree in related field (sport management, business, criminal justice, etc.)
- Commitment to personal integrity
- Willing to work in adverse conditions: poor weather, large crowds, unruly guests, etc.
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Approximately 20-30 hours per week in the office, plus 10-20 hours per week at events.
$500/month stipend, plus $11.00/hr for event hours
- Excellent resume builder
-Tailored to meet the needs of individual and needs of University.
Associate Degree — Currently pursuing a bachelor's or associates degree
Louisville — 2800 South Floyd Street, Office 512
Email cover letter and resume to: Ross Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org