YMCA of Greater Louisville
We are looking for candidates who have a passion for working with children and helping them learn, grow and thrive in three key areas: Friendship, Achievement and Belonging. Staff work directly with the children with opportunities in multiple locations including Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham counties in Kentucky and both Clark and Floyd counties in Indiana.
As a key member of the School Age CEP team, the Group Leader is responsible for creating a safe, fun and positive atmosphere that promotes member engagement in accordance with YMCA policies and procedures.
• To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
• Minimum age of 18.
• Team player with personal commitment to YMCA Mission, Philosophy & Character Development Values.
• People centered, service oriented.
• Ability to lead group activities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Previous child care or group work experience preferred.
• Must be enrolled in High School or possess a High School Diploma or an equivalent.
Flexible - Will work with applicant — Flexible hours and split shifts Monday-Friday (7 am-9 am; 3 pm-6 pm)
$8.50 - $8.90
Free school-age child care
Free single, community-wide YMCA membership
Hiring and recruitment bonus incentives
High School Diploma
Other — Jefferson, Bullitt, Oldham counties in Kentucky and both Clark and Floyd counties in Indiana.
Please contact Marsha at 502.637.1575 with questions or for more information.