• This is a fast-paced highly technical environment within a growing healthcare system.
• Ideal candidate will be well organized, process focused, and self-driven.
• This is not to be taken as ‘working alone’, the role resides within a developed team, and
will be interacting/coordinating throughout multiple other teams.
• Willingness to learn, ability to take on tasks to completion, desire to improve core skills
are highly needed.
• Candidate will work with other team members to learn the environment and grow their
• This opportunity is a great place to become familiar with the workings of IT in an
Enterprise level company.
• Maintain the IOA incident queue by handling incoming help requests
• Image and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows PC’s
• Help maintain documentation concerning current help desk procedures
• Help develop standardized procedures to handle incoming tickets
• Provide great customer service to users in all locations
• Develop and maintain technical relations across various groups within the enterprise
• Assist other teams within the business on support & IT infrastructure related items
• Basic computer and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Customer Service focus
• Experienced with Microsoft Office suite
• Familiarity working with Microsoft Active Directory
• Ability to combine technical depth and concise simple to understand communication
• Must be willing to take on new tasks, ask questions, and create documentation
Flexible - Will work with applicant — - Expect to work a minimum of 20 hours a week - Team operates on a Monday through Friday schedule between the hours of 7:30 and 5:30 pm
Internship rate is approximately 12/hour; Further details will be provided by employer
Louisville — Louisville, KY
If interested, please complete an internship application by clicking on the following link: http://crew.cc/services/internships-coops
Indicate to the JCTC Internship Coordinator you are interested in this experiential learning opportunity.