ROYAL CONSUMER PRODUCTS / MAFCOTE INC
Industrial Maintenance Technician
Experienced, dependable maintenance technician needed to work in paper converting company. This is a great opportunity for a talented, energetic, dependable and flexible mechanic.
1) Analyze test results, machine error messages, and information obtained from Operators in order to diagnose equipment problems.
2) Clean, lubricate, and adjust parts, equipment, and machinery.
3) Disassemble machinery and equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
4) Assist in installing newly purchased machinery and equipment.
5) Prior experience with electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment desired.
You must be flexible to work different shifts as business demands. There is a lot of overtime available!
Flexible - Will work with applicant
Competitive! Depends on experience.
Medical benefits for employee and family, short term disability coverage and life insurance. Great opportunity for advancement for a hardworking candidate looking to have a career in Industrial Maintenance!
No education requirement
Louisville — PAPER CONVERTING PLANT
Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or visit the plant at 1450 South 10th Street and fill out an application or call Flynn Robinson (Plant Manager) at 502-635-6327 ext 133.