At Data Strategy, we aren’t just revolutionizing IT, we’re working to advance the way the world uses the cloud. When it comes to large-scale cloud deployments, Data Strategy offers the most comprehensive and proven approaches to helping customers achieve technology transformation. We are a leader in the exploding Enterprise Hybrid Cloud marketplace across all layers of technology.
We pride ourselves on hiring good people – bright, creative, passionate professionals who thrive on working together in smart, collaborative teams. We know that our success comes from our people. That’s why we are committed to investing heavily in you and your career growth.
• Monitor and support WAN/LAN connections at remote client locations
• Follow directions and take necessary corrective action quickly
• Self-manage assigned tasks in accordance to help desk and project guidelines
• Perform internet and network equipment installation
• Coordinate and resolve installation problems that may occur between customer and installation crew via phone
• Communicate with Project Manager/Installation Coordinator advised on the status of current projects
• Experience in LAN/WANs
• Experience with various enterprise level network devices (Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Cisco)
• Exposure to subnetting.
• Telco and general cabling knowledge
• DNS knowledge and how it applies to network devices
• ADSL/Cable/T1 technologies and support
• Cabling knowledge of all types applicable
• Ability to enter data quickly and efficiently into Help Desk Ticketing system
Flexible - Will work with applicant
We are headquartered in Michigan’s second largest metropolitan area and just minutes from the shoreline of Lake Michigan. Grand Rapids has nationally renowned restaurants, breweries, museums, performing arts, and civic events; catering to the outdoors and the urban alike. We provide great health insurance, with no deductible, and competitive dental, vision, and life insurance for employees and their families. Generous paid-time off programs accommodates both vacations and unforeseen family events. Additionally, we provide elective programs for 401(k) with company matching contributions and Flexible Spending Accounts for tax-advantaged spending on healthcare products.
No information available
Please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org